Bass Fest 2013 Feat Feat Stanton Warriors (UK) - Optimus Gryme - Aural Trash
- Welcome to BASS FEST 2013 the biggest Event, Acts and Line Up bought to you to date by FATCAT Events.
Featuring the World Wide Legendary Duo direct from the UK – Stanton Warriors (Bio Below) backed up by Local Legends Optimus Gryme and Aural Trash + Many more tickets are going to fly out the door starting from $29.90.
- BASS FEST 2013 is set to dominate Studio for the night. A night of pure bass euphoria from Breaks to Drum and Bass, Dub Step to Trap and a dabble of everything else for all this is one event you are not wanting to miss, being on a public Holiday it makes it Oh so much sweeter.
* Studio Will be one of the only places open on Easter Friday ... So lets do this *
★ Line Up ★
- Stanton Warriors (UK)
- Optimus Gryme
- Aural Trash
- Jaycen Amour
- Nick Collings
- Greg Churchill
- Angela Fisken
- Filth Squad
- Big Bry
- Troy Kete
- Projectile + Medium
Hosted by MC MAS
★ BASS FEST – “The Festival Of Lights” ★
- BASS FEST ::: The Festival Of Lights wont just be any other ordinary night at Studio. For those of us familiar with our events you know how we do it. The Festival Of Lights is exactly what it sounds like.
A night for us to celebrate and experience what the Digital Gods of the Night Life world have supplied us with as we put on one hell of a show for you guys, from AV Visuals to Massive Lasers, Moving Heads to UV lights, Finger Rave lights to Glow Sticks ... its all go at the Festival Of Lights
✔ Custom Intelligent Lighting Rig
✔ Enough Lasers To Make Star Wars Jealous
✔ A host of other awesome visuals and effects on the night
➤ Of course “The Festival Of Lights” wouldn’t be complete without you, the crowd getting involved !!!
✔ The crowd makes the festival of lights what it is also, so we encourage you to wear your bright ones for the night, the reflective goodies in the closet, get creative with some lighting, bust out the Glow Sticks and Raver Gloves and let it all GLOW ...
♫ Stanton Warriors (UK) ♫
Stanton Warriors are the breakbeat duo Dominic Butler and Mark Yardley.
They are aDJ and producer team. Originally from the West Country, the pair now play sets at nightclubs such asFabric and Ciros in the UK, and travel the globe with international work in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia.
Their name was taken from a hexagonal shaped manhole cover, made by Stanton Ironworks, based in Ilkeston, Derbyshire which seemed fitting with their style of underground, cutting edge music. The name is also a reference to Stanton DJ products.
The Stanton Warriors' third mix album was released in the UK on 27 October 2008, entitled Stanton Session Vol. 3, which is their best seller to date, and received 5 out of 5 from iDJ. This was also released in a limited run, deluxe edition manhole cover tin pack.
The graffiti style artwork, (and their SW logo) seen on many of their releases and merchandise, is the work of several renowned graffiti artists, SheOne and Rough, the latter of which won a design award for the artwork on the Stanton Warrior's single, "Da Antidote".
The Stantons have been known to release free to download promotional DJ sets through their websites, where there is also live video footage of their gigs. Now based in West London, they run a successful record label (Punks) out of their recording studio.
Famous for their World Wide renowned “Stanton Sessions” the Stantons live act is something to Marvel smashing out a fusion of Classics to Currents, Old to New with flavours from their Albums raning from the Headz of State EP (1997) through to the lastest “The Warriors” Album.
Not only producing some of the biggest tunes in Electronic music genre the Staton Warriors have a remix arsenal that would make almost anyone jealous remixing tunes for the likes of Gorillaz to Daft Punk, Azzido Da Bass to Bassment Jaxx, Booka Shade to Mylo, The Chemical Brothers to Jay Z and Kanye West (You get the point lol) they have etched their names into the Electronic music history archives.
Singles and EPs
- "Deeper Cut / Headz of State" (1997)
- "Da Virus"
- "Da Antidote" (2001)
- "Turn Me Up Some" (2011)
- "The Warriors"
- Basement Jaxx - "Bingo Bango" (Stanton Warriors Remix)
- Fatboy Slim - "Demons" (Stanton Warriors Remix)
- Basement Jaxx - "Where's Your Head At" (Stanton Warriors Remix)
- The Streets - "Has It Come To This" (Stanton Warriors Remix)
- Azzido Da Bass - "Dooms Night" (Stanton Warriors Remix)
- Mylo - "Drop The Pressure" (Stanton Warriors Remix) (Punks)
- Claude Von Stroke - "Who's Afraid of Detroit" (Stanton Warriors remix)
- Booka Shade - "Mandarine Girl" (Stanton Warriors Remix)
- Gorillaz - "Feel Good Inc" (Stanton Warriors Remix)
- Alter Ego - "Rocker" (Stanton Warriors Remix)
- Plump DJs - "Shifting Gears" (Stanton Warriors Remix) (Finger Lickin' Records)
- Eurythmics – "Here Comes The Rain Again" (Stanton Warriors Remix)
- Chemical Brothers – "Saturate" (Stanton Warriors mix)
- The Black Eyed Peas – "The Time" (Stanton Warriors Remix)
- M.I.A – "Internet Connection" (Stanton Warriors Remix)
- Tensnake - "Coma Cat" (Stanton Warriors Re-Bump)
- Daft Punk - "Derezzed" (Stanton Warriors Tron Punk Re-Bounce)
- Boize Noise - "Yeah" (Stanton Warriors Re-Bump)
- Big Boy - "Shutterbug" (Stanton Warriors Re-F*ck)
- Jay Z Ft Kanye West - "N!**@s In Paris" (Stanton Warriors Remix)
- Julio Bashmore - "Au Seve" (Stanton Warriors Re-Bash)
♫ Optimus Gryme ♫
- With a decade of experience behind him in the music industry, Optimus Gryme is one of New Zealand's leading Dubstep artists.
Representing Waiheke Island, Gryme runs Optmus Gryme Recordings and Aotearoa Dubstep All-Stars.
Through his massively downloaded Slam & Groove free DJ mix series, Gryme has become one of the most in-demand local Dubstep DJs. Outside of his solo music, he has collaborated with Shapeshifter, Shihad, Minuit, Dub FX (AUS), Antiserum (USA) and Tiki Taane.
Rather than looking overseas for approval, Gryme breaks trends. Having built his audience from here to abroad, his movement is as solid as a subwoofer.
- BUY TICKETS !!! - Tickets on sale at www.iticket.co.nz now
- Early Birds $29.90 (SOLD OUT)
- 2nd Release $34.90
- 3rd Release $39.90
- Door Sales $50 (If available)
Tickets also available at
- Real Groovy (Queen St)
- Conch Records (Ponsonby Road)
- Or the option to pay cash/eftpos at any NZ post office shop.
➤ Special Thanks to
- Allen & Heath
- Audio Technica
- Skinny Mobile
- Epik Eyeware
- Rockstar NZ
More info at www.fatcatgigs.com