Christmas With Friends And Bands And Booze
- Artisan Guns have a great press bio: "Artisan Guns are a forever friends club of four. We play a lot of handball and hangout all the time.". They also just released a great album; Coral. Which you can purchase from iTunes and all good musical outlets. And believe it or not they're also great live. Great band, great bio, great album, great guys, fuck you if you don't come witness their greatness.
- After the release of their fantastically awe inspiring debut album "Lesser Flamingo", Sherpa have become that band that everyone knows they love. They make all of the music that makes you dance.
- Tom Lark have recently played all up in America doing CMJ and generally being awesome. Their EP rules. Listen to it. Then come party with them.
- These guys did well. Then chilled out for a bit. Now they're back to make you fall in love with something... probably Thomas. Their new single "Lets Take The Road" is available on iTunes and you can listen to it on theaudience.co.nz.
- This Tauranga born, Auckland based, four-piece really enjoys playing music to people. Hopefully you will enjoy listening to it. Their new single "Come With Us" is available to download for free at: www.theleers.bandcamp.com
- Yolanda is the spawn of three very musically passionate dudes. It is not a solo female pop star. You can download their single "Intimacy" from: www.yolanda.bandcamp.com
THE BLIND VENETIANS (wel)
- New kids on the block. What they lack in experience they make up in talent.
Singer-songwriter Nick Raven has been compared to a renegade Neil Young. Big call. Come see what the fuss is about.
Joining the party will be super party time DJ's GOOD BOYS CLUB and AMF DJ's
Doors will be at 8:30pm and run until late. Tickets will be available on the door, at a cost on $10. Special presales to be released shortly, along with a free download compilation from all performing bands.
About Artisan Guns: East Auckland based four-piece formed in 2006. Have gigged with The Ruby Suns, The Electric Confectionaires, An Emerald City, The Nudie Suits, White Birds and Lemons, Teacups.
With their previous releases 'I'm Sparklers' and 'Pretty Cool Optical Illusions' earning them a Groove Guide album of the week, two number ones on the bFM Top Ten, a Roundhead Studios Live In Session, opening slots for Darwin Deez, The Clean and a noteworthy performance at the 2012 Auckland Laneway Festival, Sherpa are set to paint the year in a psychedelic haze.. - Amplifier
Tom Lark is a Christchurch based artist with an ear for melody and a penchant for transforming noise into delicious tunes.
The “Tom Lark EP”, released in July 2011, is a collection of sunlight starved tunes composed in musty, jungle like bedroom conditions set in the quake ravaged of city. Saturated in moronic genius, these tunes showcase a concoction of unconventional sounds blended with unadulterated pop melodies. - Facebook
About Glass Owls: Auckland-based alternative folk-rock three piece.